The eSIM remote provisioning opportunity
According to a recent market report, total eSIM shipments reached nearly 300 million in 2019, and are expected to increase by 300% in just four years with hyper-adoption now expected following the launch of several flagship consumer devices from all leading manufacturers such as Samsung, Apple and Huawei. More and more eSIM devices are expected to follow soon.
The GSMA’s global eSIM specification enables remote SIM provisioning of any mobile device. Users no longer need to change the physical SIM to change network. The eUICC software of the eSIM allows it to connect to any network with profile additions, updates and deletions, all managed Over-The-Air.
How can operators benefit from eSIM?
How do I connect eSIM devices to my network?
Reach new high-ARPU users in just days
We have a proven track record of enabling MNOs and MVNOs to capitalise on this rapidly growing market opportunity and get eSIM devices connected to their network in as little as just two days. Our eSIM remote provisioning solution is certified by the GSMA’s Security Accreditation Scheme for Subscription Management and offers a highly secure, interoperable, scalable, and future-ready solution for today’s and tomorrow’s devices.
Our consumer eSIM provisioning solution
- Comprehensive profile development and testing
- A GSMA-certified SM-DP+ cloud platform with hosting options in London, Amsterdam and Dubai as well as onsite deployment options
- Remote SIM provisioning services and data preparation plus services with extensive APIs for easy integration to your existing systems
- Over-The-Air SIM management platform giving you full control of files, apps and configurations
- An entitlement platform and services that enables advanced device management capabilities and the provisioning of the Apple Watch
- Subscriber activation and integration support
Profile development & testing
Cloud / onsite
eSIM subscriber activation: How to connect your eSIM device
Pay only for what you use
We offer an extremely efficient low-cost, pay-as-you-go model with no setup costs, equipment or other CAPEX expenses required. Billing is based only on the number of profiles downloaded so you pay only for what you use.
Get all the answers you need about how to connect eSIM devices to your network with our frequently asked questions on eSIM remote provisioning.
Request more info on our consumer eSIM solution now.