Find new mobile opportunities with a top SIM provider
According to the GSMA, global SIM subscribers accounted for over 5 billion people in 2019 and is expected to reach nearly 6 billion by 2025. Yet despite this and the growth of mobile data, network operators’ ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) remains under pressure. In the midst of growth sectors created by emerging technologies such as eSIM and 5G still in their early stages, how can operators successfully drive revenue in the short to mid-term?
Many network operators are increasingly looking to partner with a regional SIM provider who does everything in-house rather than older multinational providers who rely on third-party suppliers often far from the market which, with time and distance, severely impacts their supply chain and associated costs.
As a world top 10 SIM card manufacturer, we adopt a highly cost-efficient, integrated approach. From design and SIM card printing to technical support, SIM data personalisation, to SIM packaging, fulfilment and logistics, we provide a full SIM solution all under one roof. This removes unnecessary costs throughout the supply chain and allows you to get the most competitive prices at the quickest delivery times.
Profile development & testing
Secure data management
A complete SIM solution
- The world’s first seamless SIM with 3-in-1 universal modules
- World’s lightest SIM OS
- Secure data management & card personalisation
- All chip capacities
- M2M, NFC, & OTA supported cards
- SIM packaging and fulfilment services to optimise cost
Learn all you need to know about our UICC SIM range; the forms factors, the types, their performance and much more with our UICC SIM explained tech sheet.
Enjoy more with less with the world’s smallest SIM OS
Z-OS is a highly secure SIM operating system for network authentication and reliable Over-The-Air management of applications. It offers the smallest OS footprint on the market today, being approximately 40% smaller than other SIM OS, saving you valuable chip memory and giving you room for more VAS solutions and other revenue-generating services on your SIM.
Ensure full compliance and reliability
Our SIM solution is fully compliant with all leading SIM standards to offer full security and interoperability.
- GSMA SAS-certified SIM card manufacturing and SIM personalisation
- Compliant with ISO, ETSI, 3GPP, Global Platform, Oracle Java, SIM Alliance and Common Criteria
- Compatible with all network technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, & 5G
- UICC LTE USIM, ISIM, CSIM and EAP-SIM supported
- Includes both Java and Native products & chips
- Supports WIB, S@T, Celltick and Java applets for hosting VAS solutions
- Supports OTA over SMS and HTTPs channel
Get comprehensive technical support when you need it
We support you every step of your SIM lifecycle from concept to after market launch.
- SIM profile creation & testing
- SIM applet development
- Onsite technical support within 48 hours
- OTA and VAS solutions to drive new revenue streams
Learn more about our certified SIM solutions with a free consultation and quotation. Contact us today.
Discover the most secure and cost-efficient SIM cards available.