We would like to extend an invitation to upper management of mobile network operators, device manufacturers or service providers to learn about new key SIM technologies such as IoT, M2M, eSIM, VAS services, network evolutions, and much more. We understand that your role in the development of the telecoms sector is vital and so it is important to us to add value in any way we can.
Our IoT team have designed a SIM course specifically for those looking for personalised training to gain a greater understanding of our ever-evolving industry.
What will you achieve from this training?
- An understanding of IoT, the enterprise M2M market and how mobile network operators, device manufacturers and service providers can contribute to the expansion and development of different verticals.
- A look at the evolution of the SIM card to the eSIM and the expected developments of this technology
- OTA awareness of its capabilities and solutions, and how this can be used in conjunction with existing and future VAS technologies and services.
- Refresher of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G standards evolution, electrical profiles and SIM applications & which tools are used for testing BAP cards.
- A certificate on successfully completing the course
Location: Workz Group SIM facility, Dubai, UAE
Date: 2nd Wednesday of every month or as agreed
Your trainer: Saji Krishnan, Technical Manager
Register your interest in the form below and we will be in touch